"And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.
And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left." (Exodus 14:21-22)
Many people don't believe this story is true. They believe that it is impossible that the sea parted, and that the Hebrews crossed it on dry ground. What do you think?
I think that it would be impossible without God! But I believe all things are possible with God.
God wrote the laws of physics and chemistry. He also wrote the law of gravity. God wrote all of the laws that scientist have discovered.
He who wrote the laws, and made them viable and powerful, can also change those same laws to suit His agenda! That day, the Lord of creation dried up the sea, causing water to become a wall on their right and their left, and made a path where no path existed. It was a path of salvation for His children.
I read someone's opinion about this miracle, and they stated that this actually happened in a part of the sea that was only knee-deep in water, and the tide rolled out. The Hebrews walked across at low tide. Hah! Then how did all those Egyptians drown in knee-deep water? That would have been a greater miracle!
We do not serve a weak and corner-cutting God!
1) He is our Creator. (He made everything from nothing.)
2) He is our Savior. (He created a path for redemption, where none existed. That path is called the "Way". His name is Jesus!)
3) He is our Guide. (He leads, and we must follow.)
4) He is Omnipotent. (He is not weak!)
5) He is Omniscient. (He is not ignorant!)
6) He is Omnipresent. (He is never far way!)
7) He is Able, and Capable, of doing whatever He wants to do.
If your God can't dry up the Red Sea, mine can! And you need to get to know Him. Defect, and come over to His side, now. Why would you want to serve a god that has limitations, anyway?
From my heart to your heart.